- Good fun and a good way to keep fit. I have played 1-2 hours approx. once a week for
last 10 years.
- I have always enjoyed water-sports as well as the sun.
- Extremely good fun and very good exercise, but I guess life insurance is a must.
- Everybody who knows me say I cannot stay one place for a longer period of time. I
usually travel to see new places in my holiday periods and I liked jobs that let me travel
- I am a most definite tech-freak, I love new things and new ideas.
- Windows 98!
- Al Gore, Bill Cosby, and Bill Gates, were in an airplane that crashed. They're up in
heaven, and God's sitting on the great throne.
- God addresses Al first. "Al, what do you believe in?" Al replies, "Well,
I believe that the combustion engine is evil and that we need to save the world from CFCs
and that, if any more freon is used, the whole earth will become a greenhouse and we'll
all die." God thinks for a second and says, "Okay, I can live with that. Come
and sit at my left."
- God then addresses Bill Cosby. "Bill, what do you believe in?" Bill Cosby
replies, "Well, I believe in power to the people. I think people should be able to
make their own choices about things and that no one should ever be able to tell someone
else what to do. I also believe in forgiving people and moving on with your life."
God thinks for a second and says "Okay, that sounds good. Come and sit at my
- God then address Bill Gates. "Bill Gates, what do you believe?" Bill Gates
says, "I believe you're in my chair."
- Bill Gates died of a heart-attack hearing his new Internet Explorer wasn't as popular as
Netscape Communicator. He came to God and was told
that Bill had done such a great
job on earth and God loved the American spirit of freedom, so Bill was given the
opportunity to choose between heaven and hell. First God gave him a look at heaven, with
angels flying between the clouds playing the harp. Secondly he gave him a look at hell
with nice long Caribbean beaches packed with bathing beauties. Bill thought of the angels
playing the harp was very nice indeed, but decided he rather liked spending eternity
between beautiful naked girls on this sea paradise instead. God sent him to hell.
- A month later God visited him and asked him how he was doing. Bill was weeping off sweat
from his forehead and complaining about painful hard labor in dark red caves, never rest.
"What about these long beaches you promised me". God: "Oh that, yeah, well.
That was just a demo".